How We Help You
- We take away the worry of looking after your investments.
- Each of our clients receives individual advice and attention. Before providing advice we take the time to get to know you and your requirements.
- The investments that we recommend are specific to you – investments are selected on an individual basis and you are not part of “suits everyone” investment process.
- You never become “an account number” and always meet with the same person when receiving advice.
- Regular reviews are carried out as often as you require, at least once a year.
- We review your own circumstances to make sure that your investments are still the most suitable.
- Your investments are reviewed, to ensure that they remain the most suitable based on extensive research of all suitable funds, and that performance is meeting expectations. Sometimes investments go “off the boil” and require remedial attention.
- Changes that we recommend to your portfolio are carried out without additional charge by us.
Planning and reviewing investments never gets any easier.
A combination of economic and personal changes, fund manager departures and mergers, and changes to taxation, make regular reviews and updates essential.
If investments are not properly and regularly reviewed, performance suffers and you are likely to end up with a portfolio of inappropriate investments.
It is not unusual for investments set up some years ago, to have suffered taxation or performance issues. A good “spring clean” is often needed to revive performance.
An initial meeting to review your requirements is carried out at our cost and without obligation.